- Year 2014 came with a blessing when SOLARIC starts implementing the Union Information and Service Center (UISC) project under Access to Information (A2I) program of government to empower 3200 Union Parisad with solar power. The basic of UISC project is the Energy Tracker via Energy Managed Solar System (EMSS) that enable to run high power devices i.e. projector, printer min. 4hours a day with 1hr. backup.
- SOLARIC make history by launching the first ever Nano Grid, a pre-paid meter based community solar solution in Bangladesh at Barisab, Kapasia to open future rural electrification, which is being visited by the US Ambassdor, Mr. Dan W. Mozena & Dr. Robert F Ichord, Deputy Asst. Secretary of the US dept. of States & former founder of REB. The project’s objective is to scale-up Solar PV “Nano-grids” to provide electricity for household, community and agricultural use in off-grid areas by delivering affordable, proven solar technology on a commercially sustainable basis. Each Nano-grid can serve 50 households in a range of up to 1 kilometers. They will also support rural economies by providing power for small-scale irrigation pumps. At present 5 Nano Grid is installed at different off-grid districts and 5 more are in implementing mood.
- SOLARIC has been operating as a valued technology partner and supplying 3rd Generation Solar Home System (3G-SHS) components such as Solar Optimizer and driver-less LED lamp, to Grameen Shakti (GS). Based on huge demand from the customers, GS management decided to expand the operation and presently SOLARIC is supplying the 3G-SHS form 227 GS branches nationwide and the average no. of systems supplied per month is around 4500.
- SOLARIC has successfully completed 3 projects at Bangladesh Bank, firstly 5 KWp solar system installation in January at Bangladesh Bank Khulna branch. Secondly, in February 15 KWp Intelligent delta charging Solar system has been installed in Bangladesh bank head office in Dhaka. Also finally 410 pc energy efficient Led light has been integrated as load. At present SOLARIC is working with another 100 KWp IDC solar system at BB head office residential.
- SOLARIC signed an agreement to deliver 500 systems per month with E-hands Energy Limited in early 2013. SOLARIC also exports to Nepal, Malaysia and export to Tanzania is in-line.
- At the end of 2013, SOLARIC gets the Global Off-Grid Lighting Association-GOGLA membership. GOGLA is a neutral, independent, not-for-profit association created to promote lighting solutions that benefit society & businesses in developing and emerging markets. Formed in 2012 as public-private initiative, GOGLA was conceived out of the joint World Bank/IFC effort to provide a sustainable exit strategy for Lighting Africa initiative.
- Getting IDCOL approval & start working with all IDCOL PO, such as, PDBF, PBK, RDF, UBOMUS, DESHA, AFAUS, RISDA, GHEL, Meghna Solar, PADAKHEP etc.
- SOLARIC made another history in off-grid area when a semi-autonomous govt. entity, Pally Daridro Bimochon Foundation (PDBF) came up with their Climate Change Project & Solar Energy Project of IDCOL in coastal area of Bangladesh. So far SOLARIC delivered 11,000 SHS to 125UZ of 21 Zilla where per day electricity generated 6.5 MW through solar. Through this project, almost 1.35 lac people are getting the facility of electricity.
- Meanwhile, in the middle of 2012, based on higher demand of optimizer, SOLARIC starts its franchise outlets starting from Kapasia, Barishab Union through the project named 3G up gradation. Those who already own a traditional solar home system are the targeted customers for 3G Up gradation. More than 5000 customers are paid up and by adding Solar Optimizer with their traditional home system, they can now enjoy maintenance and hassle free solar home system. Till now, SOLARIC is operating 25 outlets with 2 dealers. From each outlet, around 50 systems are sold per month.
- Signing agreement with the no.1 NGO, BRAC for supply & installation of 3G-SHS
- SOLARIC become the CSR partner of BATB to electrify villages under Deepto Solar Program. So far 14 entire villages are electrified in hilly areas
- New Market Development with PKSF NGO’s such as, SANGRAM, Nowabenki, Jagorani Chakro Foundation etc. for supply & installation of 3G-SHS
CSS project: True Common Space Lighting Solution for providing solar solutions (3% of total connection) to newly built buildings for getting electricity connections, a criteria of DESA at
- One Bank
- BRAC Palli
- Anowar Landmark
- Genetic Properties
Started journey with True Online UPS. Total 130 SME Bank branches brought under this hybrid solution