- Micro-controller based battery overcharge protection and monitoring.
- Micro-controller based load disconnect for battery over discharge protection.
- Status indicators activation on push button press to save energy
- Very low static loss for 24 hour on operation
- Reverse Current Leakage protection
- Protection from “non- battery” operating condition
- Able to charge battery at as low as 8 volt
- Designed to withstand charging current 25% Greater than the short circuit
current of the PV generator at standard test condition
- Solar Home System (IDCOL Program)
- Off-Grid Solar System (Non-IDCOL Program)
- Any other kind of solar system
This is a highly efficient micro-controller based solar charge controller which has nominal forward voltage drop while charging.
“Push button”, a unique feature designed to allow the user to push the button when it is required to monitor the battery level, and Charging status.
This special feature saves the power consumed in the LED monitoring lights used in the device. Another important feature of the charger is its “ON-OFF” switch which is useful during the installation or servicing.
The microcontroller based monitoring system offers very accurate Low Voltage Disconnect (LVD) and High Voltage Disconnect (HVD) functions.